If you read my last post, then you know how much inspiration I’ve been finding through social media lately. Blogging has opened up such a fantastic community for me, including my lovely readers and commenters, fellow bloggers and Instagram aficionados, and so many amazing “makers” and small businesses that I’ve discovered and fallen in love with their products.
Since Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday are all on the horizon, I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite makers and their amazing goodies. Just in case you’re searching for the perfect gift or stocking stuffer for a loved one, or wondering what to put on your own holiday wish list…here you go!
FYI–Nothing on this list is sponsored. Everything on this list is something I am lusting after myself. And everything is $35 or less! 🙂
1. Success Is Not For The Lazy Insulated Travel Tumbler, $18 – by The Everygirl | Shop it here
2. Good Morning Beautiful Hand Stamped Coffee Spoon, $18 – by Milk and Honey Luxuries | Shop it here
3. There Are No Bad Ideas C. Lowe Notebook, $18 – by C. Lowe for Scarlet & Gold | Shop it here
4. Goal Digger Tee, $20 – by Charm & Gumption | Shop it here
5. Gold Bead Tassel Bracelet, $15 – by Lucky Sage Shop | Shop it here
6. 2015 Travel the World Wall Calendar, $26 – by Rifle Paper Co. | Shop it here
7. #Hustle White & Gold Pencil Set, $8.50 for 6 pencils – by B is for Bonnie Shop | Shop it here
8. White Tribal Gold Chain Friendship Bracelet, $26.50 – by Lucky Sage Shop | Shop it here
9. Tres Sparkle Necklace, $32 – by ILY Couture | Shop it here
10. Bossy Mug, $20 – by Miss Poppy Design | Shop it here
11. Watercolor Floral Print Phone Case, $35 – by Jenna Kutcher | Shop it here
Happy shopping, friends!